Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Meme Fun

Liss and Herbie tagged us for a meme! Here are our answers:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Living - gasp! - pug free in my home town of Montreal, Quebec (but I really really wanted a pug and was waiting until we moved out of our no dogs allowed apartment). I had a part-time job and was writing.

2. Five Things on my to-do list today:
Walk pugs
Get a new propane tank for the bbq
Write letters to my old boss and thesis advisor asking for references for grad school
Go to the post office
Make chicken soup

3. Three snacks I enjoy:
Cadbury Fruit & Nut bar
Cadbury eggs (sensing a theme here?)
Popcorn

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a vacation home. No, buy 3 vacation homes - one in Ontario, one in Florida and one in NYC. Pay bills. Buy an alpaca farm and a puggie stroller.

5. Three of my bad habits:
Biting the inside of my mouth
Driving too fast
Leaving clothes on the floor

6. Five places I have lived:
Montreal, Quebec
London, Ontario
Glasgow, Scotland
Barassie, Scotland
Denton, Texas

7. Five jobs I have had:
Feather earring maker
Figure skating coach
Aerobics instructor
Office temp
Research assistant

I tag anyone who wants to play! Now, I need to go and do one of the things on my list - walk the pugs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine that ... ails also used to live in Glasgow in fact she was born and brought up there until she decided to move over here to Northern Ireland last year. I don't know what i would do if i had loads of money ... oh no wait i do get loads of treats in lol..

lots of licks

xox

Too Cute Pugs said...

Candi,
I lived on Huntley Gardens in Glasgow. That was in fact the first place I met a pug! A man in our neighborhood had a puggie he used to walk on our street.

We hear Northern Ireland is wonderful. We have friends who live there!

Lorenza said...

Now we know many things about you! Thanks for playing and sharing!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Nevis said...

Aerobics instructor?

Oh, and you get the avatar next to your name on the comments by uploading your avatar. You'll have to do it seperately to the wordpress and blogger sites. Does that make sense?

The Devil Dog said...

Wow! Those are neat anwers. Which place was your favorite to live? Why did you go from Texas to Scotland? That sounds like a story.

Roxy