Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lookin' good in my Auntie Melissy Cozy Couture

Pearl here!

So Mom finally got her act together and ordered me my very own sweater vest and barklava hat made by Aunt Melissy. I've been needing a new sweater because I have some stinky arthritis near my back end and my other two sweaters were not giving me enough breathing room near my legs and lower back.

But my new sweater vest is perfect! I have a lot of range of motion and it's so easy to take my sweater off. Plus, I look mighty adorable in my new outfit. I had a photo session yesterday with Mom & Dad and for some reason they were laughing their brains out. I don't really get that part, but I was nice and toasty and styling in my new duds so I just ignored them.






Of course, as you can see my creepy sister had to get into some of the shots. But she didn't get an outfit because she's naughty.

Oh, wait. Correction.

Mom says it's because she doesn't like to wear clothes and sits like a statue whenever Mom dresses her in anything. But I still say she's naughty.

I hope everyone is as cozy as me this weekend!

12 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

You look adorable in your new duds.

Cindy

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Pearl you look fabulous and adorable! Stay warm sweetie.

Hugs
The Girls

Mary Ann said...

Those are the best blog pictures I've seen this week, and she is such a precious older girl! We especially love the old ones!

tubby3pug said...

You look terrific in the outfit, it definitely suits you!

Southern Fried Pugs said...

We are impressed that you keep the hat on. But you wear the sweater and hat with panache. And you look so toasty warm!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Absolutely beautiful. We need to order one for my Lily
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Pearl!
Those colors are soooo beautiful on you! Gosh the sweater vest and barklava hat that auntie Missy made you, fits you perfect!
Look at your face-- it just glows!
You soo cute,, and an adorable model!
love
tweedles

Wilma said...

Pearl girlfriend, I can't even stand how cute you look! Love the barklava! I tagged you guys, come see!

Lorenza said...

You look gorgeous!
Not so sure about the hat because I really don´t like things on my head but I can see you like it a lot!
The mailman came today to bring me your beautiful card!
I love it!
And I love you two a lot too!
Thanks for thinking of me and for being my friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Oakley and Swisher said...

We think you look pretty stylish. Great to keep warm.

Lots of licks,
Oakley and Swisher

Julie said...

Hi Pearl, Daisy, and Sue. I found your blog! Love this barklava hat, that's the best idea, very cute.

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Pearl and Daisy!

Oh my gosh!

We are so happy you love your Barkclava Dog Hat and Sweater Vest Set!

Your mom picked the perfect colors for you and we LOVED making them for you!

Your photos made our whole week!

We love you!

Melissa & Archie