Thursday, February 10, 2011

We have a winner!

Daisy here!

I have some excitings news! Earlier today, Mommy and I wrote out the names of people who entered our contest this week. We put each name on a separate piece of paper.


Then we folded each paper up and put them into my bed:


Then I stepped into my bed and Mommy picked up the first piece of paper I stepped...and...drum roll please...Lorenza won!


Lorenza, please email us pearlanddaisy at gmail dot com and we will send you your kitty cat!

Thanks to everyone for playing! Don't forget to check in next Monday when we have our second February give away. Here is a hint to what we will be giving away: hoohoo

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Yuuuuuhoooo!
I won!
I am going to have my own kitty!
Thanks a lot!
I will send you an email... now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Archie and Melissa said...

ooooo!
hoo hooo ... we have an idea but cannot wait to see!

congratulations lorenza!

xoxox
m & e

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yea,,,congratulations Lorenza!
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations Lorenza- your so lucky
love
tweedles

Chicas Libelulas said...

Felicidades Lorenza!!!!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Dana Orsborn said...

Congrats!

We can't wait for the next giveaway!

Have a fun weekend!

-Dana & Daisy

Minnie and Mack said...

Lorenza is lucky to have his own kitty! You guys rock.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Oskar said...

Hooray for your winners!

I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to come together and we'd love to have you join in the fun!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar