Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shopping!

Pearl & Daisy: Hey mom! Whatcha doing?


Sue: Funny you should ask...I'm bidding on some fabulous pug items over at the Green Mountain Pug Rescue



P & D: Can we come and bid too?

S: Sure! It's free to register and there are lots and lots of goodies for puggies and puggie parents and the money goes to a great cause - helping puggies in need.

P & D: Sounds good Mom! We're going to have a nap first and then do a bit playing and then figure out how to use a computer...

S:: Well you better hurry! Auctions end on January 31st! (I'm not sure if there will be more in February).

7 comments:

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi girls! thanks for the info! that "bidding" thing sounds fun and interesting! It is always nice to help those in need. I will ask mom to visit their website.
Coco

Kelli said...

Hello!
I hope you two get lots of cool stuff!
:) Tibby

Archie and Melissa said...

hi sue, daisy and pearl!

oh what a great post!
GMR is so wonderful and creative in their fundraising.

We are off to shop too!

xo
m & e

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Having fun shopping and for a good cause sure is pawesome!
I hope you get lots of things!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Clover said...

Hi girls!
Thanks for telling us about this auction. I hope you had a fun time travelling to Montreal! You were pretty close to me when you were there!
Love Clover xo
P.S. My mom wants me to tell you how much she is still enjoying her bookmarks - they are getting a lot of use while it is too cold to leave the house!!!

Jemima Jones Beck said...

We checked the auctions out - very cool! Thanks for the info!
Jemima Jones Beck

Rosie said...

Hi girls, I love bidding and shopping thanks for the info. BTW, I left you an award back at my blog!