Sunday, December 23, 2012

Waiting...

Pearl here!

We finally got some snow up in here in New Year state. It was about time! I love snow. I especially love it when mommy and daddy bring it inside on their boots. Then I eat it all up!

But enough about snow...let's talk presents! Santa if you're reading this, I have been a very good girl year year. But Daisy...not so much. She didn't do anything naughty in particular - she didn't have to. Just look at her goofy face. You can tell she's a naughty puggie! But I don't mind if you bring her a little something as long as you bring me something more.


8 comments:

harrispen said...

Hi Pear & Daisy! It's Millie here...our mom's met while doing crochet and knitting with a bunch of other ladies. I am new to this snow stuff and I LOVE it! I hope Santa Paws brings you lots of things on your wish lists.

Millie (and her mom Cindy)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Pearl and Daisy
I like to eat snow too. What does yours taste like? Did you make a snow man yet? I imagine your snow is so beautiful, and when Santa comes into your house, he will being more snow for you to eat.
I am glad neither one of you were too naughty.
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Talking presents is always good
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Southern Fried Pugs said...

You can have all that snow. We are not fans of that stuff. Hope you have an awesome Christmas!

A Day in the Life of Pugs said...

We got snow and we're supposed to get more ... we don't like snow very much!

We hope you have a great Christmas and get lots of treats!!!!!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Pearl and Daisy!

Merry Christmas!
Bruce, Daisy and I hope you have a great day!

-Dana, Daisy & Bruce

Kitty+Coco said...

Pearl you are one general Pug lady :) Oh boy, Coco sure has pulled some good ones this year too. She will be lucky to get a lump of coal. But we love her. Anyway, hope you gals had a nice Christmas!

Kitty+Coco

martha said...

Dear Pearl and Daisy,
It was lucky you wrote about what to do with snow, because we were surprised with a white Christmas here in Carrollton, Texas! We just ate it, too, like you did!! Hope your Christmas was nice--ours was fun with treats and stuffies! Hope you have a Happy New Year filled with treats!
Love, Bennie and Martha