Sunday, December 16, 2012

Goodbye dear stuffie friend

Daisy heres!

Oh, I am so sads today because I had to say goodbye to my dears friend, Dolphie. Dolphie and I have been very close for about 6 months. Every day I bite his bum, chew on his fin and try to pull the stuffings right out of him. Mommy has fixed him a few times, but he's gotten very thread bare and Mom can't do much more with him. The stuffings just won't stays in anymore!

So thank you Dolphie for all the fun.


P.S. Santa, if you are reading this, please send me another big stuffie. They are the best. I like them especially when they are bigger than me.

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

My goodness! That stuffy IS bigger than you!

Two French Bulldogs said...

How sad, but isn't mom your ER nurse to fix him?
Benny & Lily

Wilma said...

Oh Daisy, this here is Sluggo. I sure hope Santa brings you a nice new big stuffie. I love my big ones too. I have had big lion on staff for over a year now. I love to fall asleep with my whole mouth wrapped around him.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I bet you will get another Dolphie for Christmas!
love
tweedles

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Daisy I hope Santa brings you something just as fun!

tubby3pug said...

Wow that is a big stuffie, hope Santa can fit a replacement in his sleigh

urban hounds

Meredith LeBlanc said...

OOOOO!!! I bet Santa is listening and will bring you something wonderful!

RIP Dolphie

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Elgor82 said...

Oh ... that is so sad! We hope Santa is listening and brings you another HUGE stuffie!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney