Sunday, November 2, 2014

PTEPD

Daisy here!

As you can see, my life is pretty terribles. A couple of weeks ago when my brother and I were playing, my corny-ah got scratched. I've been taking medicines and drops and have to wear the stupid cone. I had a follow up appointment with my doctor on Fridays and my eye isn't healing so well so I needs to go to the special eye doctor.

I also gots PTEPD - Post Traumatic Eye Poke Disorder which means that my life is just extra terribles.

And on top of it, I didn't get a single piece of Halloween candy.

4 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Oh Miss Daisy I, Millie, know just how you feel about pesty brothers. I hope your PTEPD gets better soon. Walter and I will keep our paws crossed for you.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh- I am soooo sorry about your eye! I will have to send some healing bubbles to make it all better. I will also send you Power of the Paw prayers.
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a mess. We hope that eye ball and cony-I heals. We got no candy either
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

martha said...

Oh heck, that's terrible! I'm pretty late catching up on this, and I hope that by now your eye has healed!

I also hope that to make up for the disappointment of no candy, you get lots and lots of turkey next week!