Monday, November 18, 2013

Pointy buildings and scary fish

Hello! Pearl here.

Can you tell where we were last week?


Toronto! Daisy and I didn't get to see this pointy building that costs about a thousand dollars to take to the top.

But we did enjoy the place we rented while there. Well, I was enjoying it on my own:



Until Daisy snuggled up onto my space. Good grief. Look how big she looks - a big GOOF that is.


I had to tell Mom to put me in the bed where Daisy won't go.


While we were relaxing Mom and Dad went see these guys at the new aquarium (Dad has talked about getting an aquarium. I sure hope he never gets fish like this for it - there will be no kibble left because you can tell by just looking at these two that they are piggies)



Mom really liked the jellyfish display. I think, what's the big deal? It glows and it's stringy. Hmmm...maybe it's good to eat though, right?


Next time, maybe we will go with Mom and Dad to that aquarium and I'll push Daisy into the shark tank. heehee That would teach her not to steal my blankie space!

5 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow what a cool trip. I think I would rather rest than go to the top of that pointy building
Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

hi my friends--
i just wanted to tell you that I love you
love
tweedles

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Those first two definitely look they would eat all the kibbles. And we can tell you, jellyfish might look pretty, but they really stink. We saw a dead one on the beach and it was so stinky we didn't even want to get close!

Looks like it was a great trip though!

Millie and Walter said...

That looked like a fun adventure. Too bad Daisy stole your blankie spot though.

Millie & Walter

stellaroselong said...

They should have snuck you into that place in their back packs! It looks like you guys had a good time sleeping tho.
stella rose