Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Max the Monster

Pearl here!

Our secretary has been slacking off and didn't post a very important blog we wanted her to post. It's about our Christmas presie from Santy Paws.

First off, I was a bit shocked when Mommy & Daddy opened their presies and only ONE presie was left under the tree.

"Uh, Mom, I'm fairly alarmed here. ONE present who is for? I hope it's for me and not Daisy."

Turns out, it was for both of us. Oh, heck no go. 


That's Daisy' butt. She was getting right into the action. AND she started to eat the cookie that was attached to the ribbon. We finally shared, but boy, she can be a piggie-pug.


Finally, we got it open...

"Mom, what is it?"

Turns out, it's a big pillow to put your butt on AND a huge stuffie.


It smelled pretty good, but I wasn't going to have anything to do with it. I mean, sheesh. I have to SHARE it with my sister. Daisy didn't waste any time. Mommy went to put the wrapping paper in the recycling and came back to this. Pretty horrible, huh? Daisy being cute. Harumph.


So I didn't use it until a few days ago. Turns out, Max is pretty comfy and my sister isn't on it ALL the time so it really wasn't a bad gift at all. In fact, it is a pretty good gift. Thanks Santy! (but next time maybe you can bring us 2 Maxes)



11 comments:

Oakley and Swisher said...

Hey that's a super pawesome pressie! We need to get us a 'Max'.

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Max does look so comfys!
Maybe one Max will be just enough and next year you can get something else.
Its nice you two can share.
love
tweedles

Southern Fried Pugs said...

It must be comfy, but maybe a little scary, too! Those big eyes and big teeth! We advise you to tear it to pieces!

Hank said...

That is a bang-up present I tell ya what!

I'd lay on it an' the kid would chew on it. Fer sure!

Lorenza said...

Very nice and comfy present!
Glad you two are enjoying it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Max is awesome! Pearl I don't like sharing my beds either and I have a zillion of them. Enjoy the alone time while you can.

Hugs
Tuni Woons

Minnie and Mack said...

Wow, what is that thing? A toy or a bed or pillow? Looks amazing!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Max is almost as cute as you and your sis! What a nice pressie and how nice you are sharing :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Two French Bulldogs said...

We absolutely love your new bed
Benny & Lily

tubby3pug said...

Max the monster looks like a pretty awesome pressie

martha said...

Max is so terrific, I think it's worth having to share! But wow! It was very worrisome for you to see only one presie under the tree. Glad it was such a great presie!!!

Love,
Bennie and Martha