Monday, July 18, 2011

Keeping Mommy on her toes

Daisy here!

So I's been thinking that Mommy has been having a bit too much fun and relaxation this summers and thought it was time to shake things up.

This is me yesterday morning before the trouble started:


It's hard to tell by just looking at me but my belly was getting ready to go all "Excorsism-y" (like the pea soup only from the other end). The Big-D (diarrhea) started just after lunch when I asked to go out and then stayed in the mudroom where I left Mommy an unexpected present. It wasn't much but it was enough to scare Mommy. Even when I was a puppy and had wormies, the Big-D didn't just leave me unannounced. The unexpected pooping happened a few more times, in the living room and kitchen. I felt like a cow!

Things got worse. Mommy tried to give me the tiniest piece of bean later because she and Daddy had to go out and I had to go in my crate and I ALWAYS get bean. I sniffed it but didn't want it. This has NEVER happened, evers. This worried Mommy more, but not quite enoughs so I then put on my saddest, sickest face and could hardly move around the house. But even that wasn't enough, so I had some poops with what might have been bloods.

That did it.

Mommy brought me to the emergencies vets at 9:00 last night. Everybody said I was really cute and the doctor gave me some medicine. Mommy felt felt better because she learned I didn't have a fever which she was worried about.

Today, I'm feelings much better. I had some Big-D this morning but it wasn't like yesterday at all so Mommy and the vet think I'm on the mend. I hope so, too, because I'm getting hungry! (I don't like rice for breakfast - the chicken was good though...)

10 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

Oh Daisy, we understand! Minnie has been sick, too. She is on the chix and rice and doesn't like the rice. So Mack eats it! LOL. Anyway, she's getting better and we hope you do to!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Two French Bulldogs said...

Great way to get momma movin. So happee you are feeling better. My Lily did an exorcist vomit once
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
The Big-D is not funny, right??
I hope you are now much better!
Enjoy your rice and chicken!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Daisy we hope the big-D is over with and you can get some real good food in your tummy. Healing hugs!!!

Totally Timmy said...

poor girl..being sick to your tummy is no fun.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Gosh,, what was making your tummy so sick? And too sick to move?
Oh no!
Going to the dr is the best thing,, your momma is a very smart momma.
I hope you feels better, and glad you did not have a fever.
love
tweedles

Wilma said...

Oh Daisy, I hope the big D goes away fast. One time me and B had it bad with bleeding and we had to stay at the hospital. next time you want to interrupt Mom's leisure time, call me. I have plenty of ideas!

Kelly said...

Oh Daisy, you poor thing! I hope you are on the mend now!!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh daisy!
we are so glad you are feeling better!

don't scare your momma like that!

xoxoxo
a & m

tubby3pug said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon.