Sunday, March 27, 2011

Taking cuteness to a whole other level

Pearl here!

We bid on a super duper poncho over at Paws of Peace, the lovely blog where they raise money for doggies in need and...we won the auction!!!!! I am so happy with my new poncho. I look super cute. Here's the proof.


Who's cuter, me or Daisy? Yeah, me. I know.


I think this picture really highlights my adorableness and my wonderful new poncho. And it's a great picture because Daisy's not in it.

Thank you to Marcia who crocheted my poncho and thank you Paws of Peace for doing such terrific work!

11 comments:

northernbliss said...

Beautiful!! Are you going to share with your sister?

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Pearl you look so pretty!!!

Hugs
Tuni

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Pearly!!
You look Pawsome in that Poncho!! Sorry Daisy she does!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Two French Bulldogs said...

So beautiful
Benny & Lily

Suki said...

Oh my goodness! You are so cute in the poncho!

Hugs,
Suki

OscarBlogger said...

That poncho looks lovely on you! Very stylish.

Lorenza said...

Congratulations!
It is pawesome!
You look grrrreat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Wilma said...

Oh Pearl,
I love it! You look beautiful! It fits you to a tee!

martha said...

Just beautiful!

Hank said...

Oh, that's beautiful, Pearl!!!

I'm jealous!

Lick ya later!

Molly

Kitty+Coco said...

Wow Pearl! You look hawt in that poncho. The colors really do work well for you.

Kitty and Coco