Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My bff Baby and other doggie newsies

Pearl here!

Thank you to all my friends for the wonderful birthday wishes! I had a very good birthday - though I could have used a few more cookies (but then I always can!).

My bff, Baby, had a TERRIBLE weekend though. She had to go to the SPA to get prettified. I've never been to the spa but Baby is a Pekingese (Mommy had to look up how to spell that word!) and she needs her fur brushed and fluffed. But all of the torture was worth it because she turned out looking BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL. She even had her picture taken and then the picture was posted on Facebook (we prefer Dogbook but whatever). And here she is!



Pretty cute, eh?

In other doggie news, the band called OK Go (which confuses us. Where are they going? To the dog park? To the vets? And when are they going? Now? Tomorrow?) has a new video out. Even though there aren't any puggies in the video, we think it's pretty funny and great:

7 comments:

Minnie Moo said...

Poor Baby, having to go the spa and all but she looks Beautiful!!!

And the video is pretty funny. hehe

Muah,

Minnie Moo and Lincoln too

Minnie and Mack said...

We luffs the video too but where are the puggles and puggies? Baby looks so gorgeous!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Ruth said...

Baby says...

Yayz!! Thank you so much Pearl for putting me on your blog! It made all that torture worth it. You wouldn't believe all the shampooing and blow drying and brushing. It is just horrible! Mommy said if I acted more like a lady and less like a tom boy I wouldn't have to go so much...but what fun is that?

Your BFF,
Baby

Two French Bulldogs said...

just when we start smelling good, the spa!
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Glad you had a great day!
Baby is beautiful! I like spa days... but mine are at home!
I love that video!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Pearl we are glad to hear your birfday was fun! Your BFF looks like she knows how to have fun and your new header picture is pawsome! We love Halloween too!

Hugs,
Sequoia and Tuni

The Daily Pip said...

Happy belated birthday, Pearl! Wilma sent me over ...

Your pal, Pip