Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holidays Shtuff

Pearl here!



I was just lying here thinking about Christmas and what Santy Paws is going to bring me. Then I was thinking how Mommy got a box of our photo cards the other day and was wondering if any of our bloggie friends would like to get one in the slug mail...? If you do, you can write to us at pearlspuglove at frontiernet.net dot net. We love to spread the puggie joy!

Today, Mommy and Daddy are going to get our tree. I think I'll rest up so I can "help" decorate later.

8 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

You looks cute dreaming of Santa paws!

Lorenza said...

I am sure Santa will bring you all you want!
I sent you an email!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hank said...

Pearl, honey......we'd LUV a Christmas card from you!

Sendin' a email...... :D

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How adorable you are dreaming!!!!!!
I am sure all your wishes will come true, cause your just too cute.
love
tweedles

Ruth said...

Hi Pearl,

You look so cute dreaming of Santa and toys. Make sure you leave cookies out for him and a carrot for the reindeer, and don't let Daisy eat it.

Baby has a big Christmas list this year, so here's hoping Santa Paws comes for her too. She's a little worried she is on the naughty list.

Anonymous said...

Yay Santa Paws! :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pearl!

oh how fun! we would love one of your cards! we will email you mom now.

xoxoxo
m & e

Paula said...

Pearl, we hope you and Daisy get a good spoiling from the Santa Paws.