Friday, December 19, 2008

Awards!

Daisy here! It's been an exciting week. We received two awards! Not one but TWO! Can you believe it? We're so lucky.

The first one is from our friend Clover who gave us the Lemonade award. Thank you so much Clover!



This award is given to bloggers who show great Attitude/Gratitude. We're giving this award to some wonderful friends - Liss & the gang, Puddleglum, Roxy & Lucky and Brutus.

Our second award comes the very nice people a Pet Forums.

Dog Community


Thank you so much people at Pet Forum!

I've had a pretty busy week. Besides the usual - bugging my sister, chewing my bone, napping, and playing outside I had some great play sessions with Daddy!

This is me the other night.

"Hey, Dad, watcha doing? Wanna play?"


"Oh, you're watching hockey."


"Well, that's okay. I can wait 'till you're done. I need to stretch anyway."


"Whoa! Hey Mr. Sneakpants! The game's not over!"


"Hey, come back down here!"


"You leave me no choice but to come up there!"


I got him pretty good after that. Not only did I jump up all over him and pretend to bite, I made the scariest noises. Mommy and Daddy keep saying they're going to videotape me when I'm playing with Daddy one of these days. I keep telling them not to because everyone will be scared at how fierce how I am! And I don't want to scare anyone!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Daisy

9 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi daisy amd pearl
congratulations on your awards! how exciting!
mom took some excellent pictures of you miss daisy!
they made us smile. there is a lot of personality in your little body.
have a great weekend!
xo
m & e

Clover said...

Haha Daisy! You are so cute and funny! I bet we would have a fun time playing - I make scary noises too. :)
Love Clover xo

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! congratulations for the awards! we like your blog a lot, too! Coco plays like that and I wish I could film it but if he is playing with my hands, how could I do it? I will check if hubby wants to film, would be fun!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Looks like you had a great playing time with your Dad!
I want to see you on video! Please!
Congratulations on your awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Devil Dog said...

Congrats on your awards, they are both awesome. Thank you for giving it to us as well. That is sooooo sweet. Nice photos of you and your dad playing. Great stretch!

Roxy

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Nice stretch there Daisy! I can relate to the super sneaky play attacks made by Dads!

Sequoia~

Anonymous said...

I bet you got your daddy pretty good!! :)

Indy makes lots of scary noises too!

Nevis said...

OMG the stretchy photo is SUPER DUPER adorable!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!