Rachel, Winston & Clementine from Ladypug Mugs tagged us for a meme AND nominated us with an award. Whoo-hoo! Thanks so much, guys!
First we'll do the fridge meme. Then we'll show off our fancy new award.
Rules for the meme:
- Show us a photo of the front of your Fridge
- Tell us about at least one thing on it and one thing you keep inside of it
- Tag your friends and remember to stay COOL! And no fair cleaning it up first!!
Here's the front of her in all her glory! Actually, it's not too busy today. I used to have a lot more magnets but I got rid of a bunch when we moved 2 years ago. Here some highlights of what you see:
1) A professional picture of Pearl taken a couple of years ago for a Humane Society fundraiser and contest. She didn't win cutest pet but she should have!
2) The Pug Notes post card that came with my t-shirt and print. To me the card was a bonus goody.
3) A pug magnet Pearl won at the Dallas Fort Worth Pugoween the 2nd year we went (she was voted cutest pug in a costume and she wore the lobster costume I made for her)
4) A baby announcement from my brother in law
5) A notice about Clinique buy 2 get one 3 sale (I need to check if it's expired)
6) The greatest invention in the known world - my dry erase board. (Great Big Sea is written on it because they are coming to town and I'm going to see about getting tickets)
7) 3 funny, funky magnets my friend Rachel brought me back from Canada
8) House Mouse grocery listers
A view of the side and some things found on it:
1) A Dogbert magnet. The bubble reads, "Dance like it hurts. Love like you need money. Work like people are watching".
2) Pearl's Cutest Dog of the Month award from our friends Mary & Josie
3) A Farscape magnet featuring the evil Scorpy (we've been watching season one lately. It's soooo good)
And now for what's inside...too much stuff! We went grocery shopping yesterday after a week away so the thing is packed mostly with vegies and a big package of chicken breasts.
And now...the award!
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Add the logo of the award to my site
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your site
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Jemima Jones Beck
MeiMei & Miko
Bella & Perogi
Owned by Pugs
Roxy & Lucky